Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fish are delicious, and the feeling is mutual.

Ahhhh. The open sea. Tranquil, bloodstreaked waters, overpopulated by prehistoric demonfish, dotted with the not yet sunbleached bones of a thousand funloving, bikini and speedo-clad Hollywood extras.

To me, that's a good Sunday.

THIS WEEK! PIRANAH 3D!!!



Check out the website!



When: Sunday, August 22

Where: The Plaza Cinemark Palace. Here's a map.

Meeting Time: 4:30 in the main lobby of the theater.

Movie Time: 5:20. You can buy tickets online if you like.

After the film, we shall adjourn to Tomfooleries for what I am sure will be much needed libations. Sound good? Good!


3 comments:

  1. I'm suppose to be responsible and adult on Sunday, but maybe I could break free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Sunday. I've added that info to the post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete